Monarchy had the same fate because they suppressed the general
population and now Maoist are beginning to show the same tendency of
suppressing the general public.
Maoists are suppressing the general population by
- extorting forced donations. This is like dadagiris taking 'hafta'
from general public. what can you expect from maoists who do such a
thing? How can anyone even support these extortionists to become the
government? are you out of your mind?
- gathering people from villages by using threat and false promises
so they can bring them all to kathmandu to show an inflated support
- treating these same people from villages with disdain after their
work is done. these poor villagers are having to walk 3 days to get home
because they don't have any money
- hindering general day to day activity of common citizenship such
that their access to basic necessities such as food, medicine were
- maoists activists blocking and attacking people trying to go to
the peace rally
- beating up journalists
- if you do not do what they want then you are called a criminal and
they want to bring you unleash their hired goons onto you
- maoist leaders are taking advantage of poor villagers as well as
- maoist leaders have amassed huge personal properties in the capital
Maoists leaders are enemy number #1 of the state. They use and abuse
villagers. They extort and abuse city people. Nepal and Nepali cannot
make any progress with these maoist leaders around.
The maoist activists are not to be blamed because they have been brainwashed and or threatened into submission. The maoist leaders are taking advantage of the poverty, illiteracy and helplessness of the villagers to further their goal of maoist supremacy and maoist rule. These maoist leaders are the cancer in the heart of Nepal. Everyone needs to join hands to rid our motherland from these parasites.