[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by Maayakobarima
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 Consultancy lai case halne barema
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 07-23-09 6:19 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Maile mero Purano Dhoti consultancy lai case halne bichar gari rachhu.
Ma sanga Dhoticompany le deko 2 wota letter chha.
  •  Euta Letter chai April 2008 ma deko chha jasma ma uni haruko lagi kaam gari rako kura pusti gariyeko chha.
  • Aarko chai Feb 2009 ma deko chha jasma ma aajhai pani uni haru sanga nai kaam gari rako chhu bhanera lekhiyeko chha.
Tesko saath sathai ma sanga mero H1B Uni haru bata approve bhayeko pani proof chha.
Tara ma aaile H1B bata aarko status ma change bhai sake.

Maile aaile malai dhoti le talab diyena bhanera Case gare bhane maile jitne chance katiko huncha ra yasma katiko risk huncha.

Aani aarko kura Mero tyo Dhoti ko consultancy new jersey ma thiyo ma aaile aanta nai chhu. Maile tini haru lai case halda New Jersey ko nai lawyer choose garera tyahi halnu parcha ki ma jaha chhu aaile tyahi ko lawyer lai kura garera yata nai halda huncha.

Posted on 07-23-09 8:05 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

dhoti lai case chain kina halna lageko ni rish uthera ki paisa kamauna ko laghi....?

Posted on 07-23-09 8:11 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Once you change your status, your H1B status is automatically terninated? Is not that  right? So you are trying to sue that company from April 2008 to Feb 2009 for your unpaid salary?  If you were not given H1B status what status you will be in?????? Did you enjoy your stay in America legally for that period of time to shop around , Even you did not work for them? Now you got your legal status from other company or went back to F1 status, that does not mean you have to be unappreciative. You got a EVIL mind.

If you want to participate on such a crapy thing , better keep within yourself  do not speak outloud. You are a man without moral  and ethics.

Posted on 07-24-09 5:02 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

There are many reasons why I should sue them:
1. The salary amount is almost 50,000 bucks. Its a huge sum for me.
2. They tried their level best to screw me up. They never ran my payroll. They had made me OUT OF STATUS. I always asked them to run my payroll but they did not ran my payroll for a single time.
3. They are already under the FBI Investigations for not running the payrolls for their employees and are almost being closed.
4. I had to choose other way round to get my status back.

I do not want anybody's lectures regarding whether its moral or ethical. I know what I am talking about and what I am doing. 

I had already consulted with the Immigration lawyer but he does not deal with other kind of issue except Immigration So I just want to know if any body has some knowledge about it. If you do not have any knowledge you can just keep quiet. I am consulting with the other lawyer who deals with this kind of issue.
Last edited: 24-Jul-09 05:40 AM

Posted on 07-24-09 6:20 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

If you are in a green card status now, i suggest that you contact Dept of Labor in your state and claim for all the salary listed on LCA during your H1B status. Nothing to loose here. It is your right to get paid while in H1B, regardless of they can give you job or not. Your case has nothing to do with morality. If i was in your position i would just go to the Labor Dept and drop a one page deion with what happened along with the H1B papers and his letters.

If you are on other status like F1, do not bother as you are standing on a weaker platform.


Posted on 07-24-09 6:54 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi Mayakobarima,

You can file a complaint against your employer within one year. So go ahead and file a complaint. You can call Dept of Labor (DOL) New Jersey or fill out WH4 form and fax it to NJ. I heard that DOL NJ is bombarded with DOL complaints and getting an investigator assigned might take a long time, but since you already changed your status there should not be any problem. You have a good chance to take revenge with Dhoti company who exploit Nepalese students and trying to mess with system. You are on safe boat buddy. DOL will definitely make the Dhoti pay you for your unpaid money if you file complaint within one year of violation. Dont wait.

And Bairagikaila I dont think its evil to file complain against bad acts.



Posted on 07-24-09 8:13 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Keep it up man, like I suggested earlier.

Don't get fooled. Lots of Dhoti QA, SAP and other consultancy are in legal problems currently. So do not get scared, keep your new job without any second thought.

Last edited: 24-Jul-09 12:10 PM
Last edited: 24-Jul-09 12:12 PM


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
ट्रंप २०२०
❤️ चिक्नी चमेली ❤️
Fox News: Wear the Damn Mask, it is not political issue but a public health issue.
About some Nep Trumpers
Why people voted for Trump?
त्रुम्प्ले आफैले आफुलाई क्षमादान गर्ने भो, It may be the first and last Self-Pardon.
स्कूलमा पढेका कथा - भुतको शिकार, शिशिर बसन्तको कथा देखि टाउकोको मोल सम्म
Is Trump trying to overturn an election?
आहा! कती मिठो गीत्!
Conservative discussions
pregnancy मा sex गर्नु हुन्छ ?।
बिपिन कार्की जत्तिको कोइ छैन ।
दिन बिताई कसरी गर्छौ ?
कभी सौतन कभी सहेली
Fake news is too much. Deceiving the public too much
News of the WeeK: skiped G20 pandemic event to visit golf club
अझ के अनिष्ट हुने होला?
Nepali Story - Sunkeshari Maiya ko Katha
ल हेर्नुस्, राजा विरेन्द्रलाइ "राजसी" कस्तो हुन्छ भन्ने था नै रैन्च !
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters