Aim Computer Consulting is a professional IT services company, providing software consulting, development, support, maintenance and training services in a variety of industries. We assist clients in finding simple and timely solutions to business problems. Our Direct Client list includes several Fortune 500 companies like JP Morgan, Ebay, Chase bank, Fannie Mae, General Motors, Ford Motors and Chrysler Automotive.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
US Citizens, GC Holders, E3 Holders, L-2 Holders, L-1 Holders, and all eligible categories, and also who are looking for CPT Holders , OPT Holders / TN / E-3 sponsorship are encouraged apply.
NOTE: â€œWe are an E-verified company which means â€œExtending Period of OPT (Optional Practical Training) by 17-Months for F-1 Nonimmigrant Students with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Degrees and Expanding Cap Gap Relief for All F-1 Students with Pending H-1B Petitionsâ€
The following Trainings are coming up in June & July 2009
v .NET & Biztalk
v Oracle Fusion
Why Aim Computer Consulting Services?? ?
- Training in Desired/Hot skills by highly qualified, hands on years Industry-experienced & certified consultants in professional environment driven by values and friendly relations.
- 100% job placement after training.
- Limited seats per batch
- We have 100% placement history
- Competitive salary for fresher/experienced candidates.
- Resume & Mock interviews by industry expert to Groom the candidate to start the career with high level of confidence.
- Free Accommodation while in training until goes on placement.
- Free H1B Sponsorship for 2010 quota & Green Card Processing.
- OPT extension will be available for desired candidates.
- Comprehensive Benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, 401(K), Paid Vacations, etc.
- Relocation expenses paid for projects.
What We Expect:
Â· We expect the consultants with positive attitude, good communication skills and must have well interpersonal with Impressive, demonstration skills.
Â· Need to devote 1month full time for the training with 100 % dedication, willing to work hard and be a team player. Willingness to invest time/ effort into the Training program on a fulltime basis.
Â· Willingness to work as a fulltime Employee (on W2 either Salaried).
Â· Ability to learn quickly and perform dynamically.
Finally we take only limited number of people per batch and work with them, we are looking for dynamic people who wants stable and steady career, have to be clean while living in the guest house.
Note: OPT/CPT applicants should have computer science background.
Interested applicants may send updated a word copy of resume Khaja@aim-cc.om
If you need for further information or clarification please feel free to call Khaja @ 734-591-3562 X 166.