Hi all....need some help traveling to Nepal.
1. I came to US in F-2 visa and the validity of the same is expired.
2. My status now is F-1 but I don't have a visa stamp as F-1 in my passport.
3. My spouse has H-1B but I am maintaining F-1 status.
4. I am graduating this June and planning to apply for OPT.
My questions to our immigration experts of Sajha ..
1. What is the best way to travel to Nepal in this situation?
2. Do I need to stamp a F-1 or H4 visa in Kathmandu? or which one has a better chance of getting approved( provided that my spouse is directly employed by the company).
3. What are my chances to re-enter if I waited until my OPT starts?
Your expertise will be greatly appreciated...