This is one of the thing I would want when i was kid ...if not all atleast #3
Dear Sir Obama,
These are the first 10 things you should do as president:
1. Make everyone read books.
2. Donâ€™t let teachers give kids hard homework.
3. Make a law where kids only get one page of homework per week.
4. Kids can go visit you whenever they want.
5. Make volunteer tutors get paid.
6. Let the tutors do all the thinking.
7. Make universities free.
8. Make students get extra credit for everything.
9. Give teachers raises.
10. If No. 4 is approved, let kids visit the Oval Office, but donâ€™t make it boring.
â€” Mireya Perez, age 8, San Francisco