Well, it's not even a card. It is an online system which connects the call both to you and your loved ones in Nepal. A friend of mine recommened this online phone company a couple of weeks ago and now I am really hooked as it is THE BEST I've ever found. Believe me i'm not affiliated with the company, I'm just a happy customer who wants to share this wonderful service with fello nepalis.
It is: www.jajah.com
1. Clarity of sound is top notch.... no echoes, no problems of having to repeat the same thing you said.
2. It costs 24 cents per minute to Nepal which is pretty reasonable.
3. No surcharges. NO MINUTES LOST if you can't get hold of the person the first time.
4. No hassle of dialing the 800 numbers and entering pins every time you make a call.
5. You can even schedule your calls and have conference calls!!
6. You can even store all your numbers then when you make the call, all you have to do is just click!
for those who have not tried it, I'm sure you will love it!
6. Jajah users can call each other for FREE (but this is only among certain countries)