Rizontek Inc., IT & Staffing Company – Centreville, VA
We are looking for a full time highly-motivated Business Analyst with deep curiosity in understanding business needs to sophisticate system development projects on various technology platforms. The primary responsibilities include documenting, tracking, and advocating the business and system needs throughout the delivery cycle. The ideal individual is a driver who can deliver autonomously after a basic understanding of their role for any given project.
- Good understanding of SDLC models Like Agile and Waterfall.
- Work as a liaison and a facilitator for Test Team, Development, Production team and Clients.
- Work with SME’s and Users to elicit actual and underlying needs of the Business and System.
- Translate business requests and all subsequent change requests from the client/Users (processes, rules, requirements, acceptance criteria) into functional and non-Functional requirement Documents.
- Facilitate analysis workshops with internal and external resources to draw out stated/unstated details of business and product requirements.
- Assist and support QA team in understanding and creating manual and automated test plans, testing efforts, root cause analysis.
- Assist and support Development team to understand the actual system requirements of the clients/Users.
- Maintain updated, accurate, and clear stories for the scrum teams to ensure Customer satisfaction. (If in Agile environment.)
- Facilitate UAT.
- Continuously facilitate Meetings and Sessions to pin point the actual Requirement Specifications from the Clients and reach the session/teams to consensus.
- Perform Gap Analysis.
- Create and maintain various BA artifacts.
Requirement of Business Analyst
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as a BA with proven results operating in Waterfall and Agile environments (SCRUM or other methodologies) creating User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Process Flows and Requirements.
- Functional domain experience with Finance/ HealthCare/ Retail/ Banking and Insurance is a plus.
- Ability to assimilate complex ideas and detailed information into exceptional written, spoken and visual communications.
- Excellent active listening, prioritization and organization and “attention to detail” skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business and technical problems and suggest solutions
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals, groups, and departments to facilitate development projects.
- Ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment.
- Effective meeting-facilitation skills.
- Ability to work with system Enhancement, Migration, Upgrading, Integration or full development projects.
- Knowledge of SQL.
Rizontek offers excellent insurance coverage to our employees; Health Insurance from Care First (Blue Cross Blue shield), Life Insurance from Hartford Life, Dental Insurance from Humana Dental, Vision Insurance from Avesis, Inc.
Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science / Business management/Administration or relevant business Field.
An Equal opportunity Employer
Rizontek Incorporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, military service status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Interested Candidate can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or for inquiry you can call us at 703-977-9299 – ext.101.