I am a US CITIZEN. Filed adjustment of status for my mother together with I130, I485, I765 and I131. Combo card for I765 and I131 has been received like 2 months back. However, I have not submitted I 693 as I was waiting for USCIS RFE. Has anyone been on the same journey as mine? I need some suggestions regarding if I wait for RFE from USCIS or just mail I 693 ? I am close to Priority Date for my I130. I thank you all.
Last edited: 10-Jul-19 02:10 PM