Hello Sahara Koirala ,
After Reading your story, for a moment I remembered my position 5 months ago. May be My story is little different than yours but I hope this will atleast give you a little heads up about where to start from. I applied for the Grad program for Spring 2018 . The University asked for the WES evaluation like in your case and here what I did
1. I had Undergrad from T.U (7 years ago). So to get the Transkript Officially Stamped from
the Office of Controller (T.U in my case). I send my Undergrad Transkript and degrees to
Nepal via Fedex .
2. Here in US I browsed the WES site and paid some money to get the WES Reference #
3. My family back home with the received credentials and WES Ref # went to T.U and
processed the things to get the Officially Sealed Stamped Transkript in a envelop.
4. My Family send me that sealed Envelop as it was received from T.U.
5. After Receiving my package from Nepal I mailed it to WES .
6. After 2-3 Weeks WES completed their Evaluation and Send to my applied University .
7. University received the evaluation copy and they started their own processing.
This is my story hope this helps you!