Service Desk Analyst 2nd Shift - send update resume soon at [email protected]
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to customer requests for information, assists in problem resolution and ensures customer satisfaction by providing quick resolution or escalation to their request.
• Resolves issues surrounding computer hardware, software, network and telecommunication systems while demonstrating technical knowledge and expertise in customer service.
• Maintains any necessary follow-up and routine contact with customers concerning operational and production problems.
• Answers emails, enters memos, filing, processes reports, maintain the Service Desk documentation and associated web areas as needed.
• Uses discretion and maintains confidentiality when handling sensitive material.
• Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
• Participates as a panel member on Company's Board of Review as needed.
• Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
• 2nd shift: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 4pm-2am
• Off: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
• Training: 2 weeks M-F 9-5pm
• Proven ability to communicate professionally in a corporate environment
• Must possess clear, pleasant speaking voice, good hearing and be proficient with the use of grammar to ensure effective telephone communications
• Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to organize work in an efficient manner
• Must track calls by entering information and solutions into ticketing software and follow through on resolutions with the customer
• Individual must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously work on multiple projects/tasks under time pressures
• Must have a high degree of patience and problem management techniques to solve problems and deal effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management
• Thorough knowledge of Active Directory
• Knowledge of Windows OS and all Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to handle multiple technical skill sets including desktop, distributed systems, network associated business applications, interfaces, hardware, software, security and system failures.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma required, BS/BA degree preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year Information Technology Help Desk high volume experience or professional high volume IT operational and customer support experience.
• Service Desk/Help Desk Certification a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
• Certified Help Desk Analyst a plus, not required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license & reliable car.