[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by dhurmusey
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Request For Evidence
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 10-20-16 7:00 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Applied I-130 for parents. USCIS is asking for "REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE" to proof my relationship with my parents. Anyone had the same issue and provided the Affidavits from 2 different people with a statement affirming the relationship. If yes I would be thankful if anyone has a sample of the document.
Posted on 10-21-16 1:09 AM     [Snapshot: 284]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I went to the wikihow site and created a sample. Probably it will be something similar. Since you already know that affidavit is merely a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as evidence.

The attached is only intended as a sample. You may refer to your immigration attorney for more details.
This is just to provide an example, that preparing an Affidavit could be a simple process.

Probably one can create one affidavit each for each of their parent or relative.


Posted on 10-21-16 6:42 PM     [Snapshot: 532]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Posted on 10-22-16 6:37 PM     [Snapshot: 774]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Didn't you submit your birth certificate to the USCIS when you applied I-130 for your parents? if not, ask your parents to make your birth certificate that includes both your parents name and your name with your birth location. If your birth certificate is in Nepali language, do not forget to translate in English and also certify it with authorized personal in Nepal and submit both to USCIS. Other than that you really do not need any affidavit from other people. You only need affidavit, if you do not have your birth certificate and you can not make it in Nepal.
Last edited: 22-Oct-16 07:15 PM

Posted on 11-03-16 8:21 AM     [Snapshot: 1210]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Besides this, another thing I want to suggest is, anytime you have any issue with USCIS, you can always contact your local congressman. You can find the name of your congressman by googling the zipcode. They will have a USCIS liason in their office, whose task is to talk to people in USCIS directly.

In my case, I forwarded such type of proof of evidence to my congressman's office, and the liason forwarded that to USCIS. The case was decided much more quicker through this route. I highly advise you to take this route.


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
बिहे गर्न अगाडी प्रियांकाले आफ्ना शुभेक्छुकहरुलाई यसरी आफ्नो पोल्ने धुंवादार शरीर (smoking hot body) देखाईन
How to Apply for International Drivers Permit in Nepal?
अब नसुध्रि शुख - आस्था राउतले डण्ठे भन्दै गालि नगरेको भए कसैले सुन्थेन ....
उमेर ढाटे पछि Nepal idol बाट रीमा बिस्वोकर्मा out
is it good to marry girl who are already in US or go back to Nepal and do arrange marriage?
Presidential rights to assassination rights?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters