[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by CowboysFan
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 parents green card RFE
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 12-21-15 11:14 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Bau ama ko green card varu vanera i-130 send gareko, aja RFE ayo saying " my birth certificate was late registered (after 21 years), since I was born on xx-xx-1983, and my birth certificate was generated on xx-xx-2004, uscis do not recognize late registered birth certificate, please submit 2ndary evidence" vancha.
Aba afu hospital ma janmya pariyena, nepal ko license ni china, nagarita ni china, old passport ni 2004 tirai banako ( which is still after 21 yrs if birth)...googling haneko, indian haru le "ration card" send gardo raicha, doesnt apply to my case
I am wondering if anyone of you been to these situation before. Also what is sworn affidavt letters? Who writes, signs and sworns in my scenerio?? Is it my parents or relatives...??
Any input appreciated, thank you !!
Posted on 12-21-15 11:52 AM     [Snapshot: 39]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hi CowboysFan,
Although I am not morally supposed to be helping out people who are CowboysFan, but I am doing it for you as you being a fellow nepali citizen lol...just kidding...

Ok, first of all It doesn't make sense to me when USCIS says they can't accept birth certificate which was late registered. Doesn't that say/certify that you are a child of your parent regardless of whenever it was registered?

Secondly, as a secondary evidence I think you can have your parent apply for a relationship certificate in your local municipality showing your relationship with your parent and send the copy to USCIS.

Sworn affidavits are usually prepared by your relatives, neighbors or someone who knows you and your family really well (but make sure with USCIS who they want it from before you prepare one). In your case its a statement saying that the person making affidavit for you knows you and your family very well since (certain date) and you are a son/daughter of your parent.

Does that help?

Makar Rashi

Last edited: 21-Dec-15 11:53 AM
Last edited: 21-Dec-15 11:54 AM

Posted on 12-21-15 11:53 AM     [Snapshot: 51]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Make two affidavits, each one from ur parents
Google for affidavit of birth and you will find tons of samples.

Posted on 12-21-15 5:30 PM     [Snapshot: 242]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Here is what I did for my dad on similar case:
a) addadavit from my uncle back in Nepal related to my birth
b) another affadavit from my friend here in US,
c) slc, class 5 -8, college ko character certificate with father' name on it.
d) election commission ko voter list with all family member listed.
e) police report stating their knowledge of the relationship from local police
f) vdc bata recommendation later similar to relationship certificate
g) copy of my passport listing my father as my relatives in last page
h) if you are sending him money, receipts of moneygram, western union, etc,
I) other correspondences like email, chat, phone records
Posted on 12-21-15 5:35 PM     [Snapshot: 250]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

And yes last option, if you are unable to provide any of the primary evidences, you can gonfor DNA. With this option you don't have to provide anything. But it will cost you around $800
Posted on 12-21-15 5:38 PM     [Snapshot: 245]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Make two affidavits from your uncles or aunts and have them sign it attesting that they were present at the time of your birth and they vouch for your relationship as such and have it notarized. Find some pictures of you, your uncles/aunts, your parents and pinpoint who is who on the back of the picture. These above mentioned stuff are a must and if you can add some more proof then that is even better.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 200 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
नेपालमा क्रिस्चियनहरुले किन नेपाली हिन्दुहरुलाइ धर्म परिवर्तन गराउदैं छन् ?
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
Vintage Pictures of Kathmandu
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
कोमल ओलि र धिरेन्द्र बिचको अफेयर
मलाई ब्रेड खायो कि सारै पाद आउछ..
which stock to buy
Why does India turn a blind eye to rampant human trafficking and crime in red light districts
❤️ चिक्नी चमेली ❤️
🚨🚨🚨 नाज'स् वर्ल्ड 🚨🚨🚨
आहा के सारो राम्री हुन् यो नानी!!!
ट्रंप २०२०
Buying land in kathmandu
प्रियंका कार्की फोटो अबलम भाग २ , ३ जून २०१६ copyright @पुन्टर
Ron Paul Revolution 2008
Nepali names that sound funny in America
BITCOIN and other Cryptocurrencies
Introducing the beautiful Shiwani Bishwokarma
Amby Writes:- My Caffeine Indulgence- I
IT ले सम्बन्ध नै धराप मा पार्ला जस्तो भो
Nas and The Bokas: Coming to a Night Club near you
विद्या तेरो सिन्दूर खोइ, केपी ओली तेरो पोइ ..
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
नेपालमा क्रिस्चियनहरुले किन नेपाली हिन्दुहरुलाइ धर्म परिवर्तन गराउदैं छन् ?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters