[Show all top banners]
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Power of attorney for minors for immigrant visa interview aboard
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 06-19-13 7:00 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

 Hi frens , we biological parents are here in US . Our daughter has her interview on July 2 in Ktm. We cannot accompany her during her interview ,so need power of attorney for her, I don't know how to write that ,is there anybody gone through this process if so please help me how to prepare it ,will appreciate much, thanks in advance
Posted on 06-20-13 12:39 AM     [Snapshot: 100]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

 no worry, go to a big banks like Chase where you can get that service for free if you have an account there. You just need the information about guardian in nepal like name, address, dob. make sure s/he has correct id like cititzenship cert, passport, or work id. your immigration attorney may help in this regard if you hired one.
Posted on 06-20-13 5:59 PM     [Snapshot: 228]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

 Thank you very much for the information , appreciate , that's means lot, As I haven't hired lawyer and trying to do myself ,I have a account with Wells Fargo hope they do it too, what I am thinking is compose myself and take to the bank for notorize ,is it going to work if I do that way or...? And do I have to send the original one or copy works during the interview, ? Thanks a lot one more for being so helpful, take care have a great weekend ahead..
Posted on 06-21-13 2:51 AM     [Snapshot: 316]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

You can check with WF, but Chase do have that service. You will need to send original. Send the original by FedEx or other reliable carrier. The bank has own format and contents for the document that you are seeking. Your draft may not work unless you are expert in legal languages. 

If your bank doesn't provide that service, then you will have to find a local attorney who does that job. Google for an attorney, or your bank may refer one. Usually it may cost you around $100 to $200 for that job. 


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 30 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
Anyone renewed their passport through DC embassy lately?
Wedding Costs in Nepal ? Party, Band Baaja !!!!???
नेपाली समुदायको भारी समर्थन Iowa caucus मा Bernie Sanders लाई - PHOTOS
कोमल ओलि र धिरेन्द्र बिचको अफेयर
अमेरिकामा नेपालीलाई दुःख छ, सकभर नजानुस
पुन्टर पिन्कु र नाज ब्रो
Pete Buttigieg is the new Hillary Clinton
पिउनको सम्पत्ति ९ करोड ७३ लाख
US upcoming recession --- is it good time to buy house when rates are low or is it good time to wait recession?
थुतुनो र मुतुनो ठिक ठाउँमा भएन भने life damage !!!
Question on getting advance parole for tps holder.
Kattu dherai dekhaye pachhi
Democrat’s presidential nominee should have Mitt Romney as VP
American Idol मा पहिलोपटक नेपाली केटाेकाे यस्तो दम्दार प्रस्तुति | Dibesh Pokharel | Arthur Gunn
travel from nepal to US amid corona virus
भोलि Monday
Wow ... सोनिकालाइ हिराको हार र चुम्बन
need room at Kentucky
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters