General Rules for the Tournament.
1. The registration fee for the team is $350 including BBQ for the players. Water will be provided throughout the tournament.
2. The game will be played in round-robin-cum-knockout format.
3. There should be at least 7 players (men or women) in the team and at most 11 players, 7 on field including goalkeeper and 4 off field.
4. There will be NO offside.
5. Unlimited substitute will be allowed.
6. No use of hands during throw-ins.
7. No player will be substituted for the red-carded players. Two yellow-cards (received in one or two different games) or red carded will be prohibited to play next game.
8. The yellow card will cost $5 and red card will be $10 to promote fair game. So each team has to deposit, refundable $30 fee prior to the start of the tournament. (It’s a fee for the red and yellow cards, which will be returned after deducting the number of cards that team accrued).
9. Players CANNOT be added to an already registered team under any circumstances (unless the team register with less than 11 players, team can add that missing number of players). If found, the accountable team will be instantly disqualified and the opponent team will be given 2-0 win.
10. No player can play from two different teams, which will also result in team elimination and the opponent team will be awarded 2-0 win.
11. Swearing or any act of violence against opponent, referee, organizing officials, or any spectator will not be tolerated which will result in straight red card.
12. In case the jerseys color matched with the opponent, the Pinnies will be provided.
13. It’s a one-day tournament, so the group stage games will be played between 8am -12pm and the knockout will be played around 2pm - 6pm.
14. Players, on field MUST wear shin guard.