Please note that the meeting will begin at 2:30PM (not 3:00PM as announced last week). The NRN Town Hall Meeting is being held in conjunction with the joint celebration of Nepali New Year 2067 by NAG and NASeA.
Location: Holiday Inn 4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30341
1:00PM to 2:30PM - “Social Hour and Get to Know The Ambassador” organized by NAG and NASeA.
Town Hall Meeting Program
Chief Guest: His Excellency Dr. Shankar P. Sharma Ambassador of Nepal to the USA Moderator: Dr. Prahlad Pant
1. Vandana by Janak Baral
2. Welcome by Moderator
3. NRN global movement and US NRNs – Mukesh Singh, Senior Vice President, NRN National Coordinating Council of USA
4. Update on Bylaws Amendment – Prahlad Pant, Chairman, Bylaws Committee and Advisor, NRN National Coordinating Council of USA
5. Nepal Tourism & Cultural Promotion for Visit Nepal 2011 – Raja Ghale, Chairman, Task Force, NRN National Coordinating Council of USA
6. Update on the Fourth NRN Regional Conference May 2010 – Girija Gautam, Advisor, NRN National Coordinating Council of USA
7. Speech by Ambassador HE Dr. Shankar P. Sharma
8. After the completion of the above, all remaining time will be available for questions and answers. All attendees are strongly encouraged to participate.
All Nepalis and friends of Nepal are cordially invited to attend the Town Hall Meeting.
For more information, contact Dr. Prahlad Pant (513-226-6009), Raja Ghale (404-447-8272). Mohan Timilsina (678-477-3512), Tara Pun (404-805-4243), Raju Thapa (678-362-7722), Damu Dongol (770-330-6971), Tek Thapa (678-488-4292) or Janak Baral (770-990-0897).