[Show all top banners]
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 serious help needed
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 08-04-10 4:46 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

My asylum was granted last year and I will be filing for green card this year by the end of December. I just got married and my  husband is in F-1 status. I was wondering if I include his name too when I file, will his status be changed and will he be getting any work permit to legally work here? If not can he still remain student and apply for OPT? I do not want to put his name if he is not going to get any legal permits because he may get a job and then get H1 later on. I have talked to two attorney but they have different answers. One says yes and the other says no. I am confused and do not know what to do. Anyone who will help me with serious answers will be highly appreciated. 


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
Returning to Nepal
Wedding Costs in Nepal ? Party, Band Baaja !!!!???
TPS to GC (PERM-I140-I485) TimeLine
TPS EAD rejected: Help
गुन्द्रुक को झोलाँ.......
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters