[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by ne_pa
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Time to enter US
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 02-07-10 11:28 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

My parents got US visa to attend my convocation on December 2009. But they did not come due to some problems. By what time period should they come here in order to make their entry to US valid? Do they need to go to US Embassy in Nepal in order to get entry visa again?

Posted on 02-07-10 3:51 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        


Last edited: 07-Feb-10 03:53 PM

Posted on 02-07-10 4:18 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Normally they are given multiple entry visa valid for 5 yrs.. Is not it??
Posted on 02-13-10 11:56 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I have a some problems for my parents too, is there any information lately regarding this issue
Posted on 02-13-10 12:20 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I am also concerned with same kind of situation. Some say it doesnt matter, they can come when ever they want to as long as the visa is not expired and some say they have to come within six month and bla bla bla. It would be real helpful if some one, who have actually gone through such situation would answer this question. This is a serious question and guessing doesnt help. Any body??
Posted on 02-13-10 9:44 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

IF it is a multiple entry visa, they can come whenever they want before the visa expiry date.

Posted on 02-13-10 11:23 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I have a couple of friends whose parents applied during the time of their graduation but did not come until much later. Mostly these days, they give tourists a 5 year multiple visa. Coming to US any time after you get the visa is not a problem, as long as the visa is valid. Then, once they are here in US, the officials here stamp their passport so that they can stay here for 6 months duration. If you wanted your parents to stay here longer, you'd need to apply for visa extension. 

Anything else you wanna know?


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 30 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
I m offered a Job in Bank in Nepal, should i go back ?
यसरी मेरो कुमारत्व गुमेको थियो
Stock ley dherai lai dubayo
माछा स्वाद
Will MCC be a defining moment in Nepal’s existence?
Dr. Fauci न टोक्नु न बोक्नु भएको छ ट्रुम्पलाई
Is it possible to file Green Card without H1b if the company is willing to do that?
Can my company file for EB3 as a skilled worker if I have 2-3 years experience?
अन्डरवेयर को मृत्‍यु भएको दिन
I think Parash Shah did durbar hatyakanda.
नेपाल को केटी कि अमेरिका को केटी बिहेको लागि
KP Oli's rebellion against Delhi
Hpw to bring huge sum of money from Nepal to US
loose हुन्छ रे हो ?
A scientific reason for Nepal's failures
Thank you for your time and comments
Another PDF solution for HSEB Grade 12.
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters