[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by newmember
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Work Permit information
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 05-26-09 4:52 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Hello Friends,

Can we apply for work permit or any other status from our new born child?
We are in F1 status and recently we had our child.

Thanks for the input in advance.

A new member of Sajha.
Posted on 05-29-09 10:22 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

by naturlization ur child ll be us citizen doesnt matter the status,and the child should be 15 or 18 yrs old than u can change status,i think so,check the uscis home page
Last edited: 29-May-09 10:23 AM

Posted on 05-29-09 2:02 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

You will be able to do that once your child is at least  21 year old  and a US citizen. You may try financial hardship to apply for EAD from your international office.  For now forget about applying through your child.

Posted on 05-29-09 3:03 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Through your child, the child has to be 18 or older, but you could apply work permit through economic hardship. But remember ! if you get denied for any reason you are not allowed to applied for work permit under that category for lifetime.So, make sure you gather all the necessary documents before you apply under that category and good luck.

Posted on 05-29-09 7:41 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

really , if you're denied for economic hardship then you can never apply for it for your lifetime? thats bullshit, do they really think we will wonder around in f1 and keep trying applying economic hardship to work stinking 20 hours a week for life time, that too paying 340 dollars.
Posted on 05-30-09 6:19 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

As you know, F1 visa is to study in US. It is not a "F**k and make 1" visa.

Be responsible, and take care of your love ones. Use your visa wisely.

By the way, you are so Nepalese, try to take advantage from anybody and anything, even from the new born baby..disgrace.


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 30 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
Wedding Costs in Nepal ? Party, Band Baaja !!!!???
6 ÷ 2(2 + 1)=
coding at age of 45
Check out HOW TO : workout Videos
LAX to Guangzhou to Nepal - CS Air
भिनाजुको स्वेटर
कोमल ओलि र धिरेन्द्र बिचको अफेयर
This beautiful Traditional Hindu Wedding of Trusha & Neil: have your Pinterest dreams come to life
लक्ष्मण गाम्नागे- Best
Advance parole reason
Chiya pasal / cafe
सुभकामनाको लागि धन्यवाद
Taking phones while visiting Nepal
Length of stay in US for parents after Greencard approval
Any likeminded individual who'd like to invest in RE and grow
Why some girls like to act like your mother instead of girlfriend
Funny jokes
TRUMP 2016!!! Here is why?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters