Please guys guide me to find the proper answer:
1. I had very good career back in nepal - an engineer working in a leading company.
came to US, started working in a restaurant as a Dish Attended, & Floor Caretaker"
2. Never had to go to kitchen and laundary.
came to US and started doing all those for making tuition fees
3. Always had at least 8 hours of good night sleep
came to US and never noticed sunset and sunrise
4. Had a very beautiful, dedicated girlfriend
came to US and picked 250 lb, nasty woman from night club to forget the girlfriend.
5. Had a very good health - physically, sexually, and mentally.
came to US, suffered from ulsher. rarely get hard even after 30 minutes blowjob - only after getting drunk.
6. A nice kiss on girlfriend's lips was what I used to seek after having sex with her.
came to US, marlboro red became mandatory after having sex
7. Hanging out with friend sometime after work was always beautiful, hillarious
came to US, smoking a full pack, doing dishes, cooking, and masturbating became a regular habit
8. Bringing khasi ko masu from market in a black polythene bag every saturday was always exciting
came to US, bringing different scented condoms and energy drink every weekend became the only exciting moments
9. New road ko samosa, airport ko khasi ko sukuti, naxal ko everest momo, were not far at all.
came to US, started pretending myself saying lamb is very similat to khasi.
10. Had lot of friends, never had enough money to treat them all, take girlfriend to stay in a 5 star hotel
came to US, found a job, started making 5000 dollar a month....couldn't find those friends around to treat them well
11. Talking to parents after dinner was always heavenly feelings
came to US, paid $5 for phone card thinking it will allow to talk for 45 minutes,,but gave me only 15 minutes.
Why did I fly to US?
Last edited: 24-Sep-08 10:38 PM