[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by thaple
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 How to find job in USA
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 01-14-07 9:03 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

I want to Go to USA, I need Job over there so Please help me for finding job in the field of Geology. I have done PhD in Geophysics. Thank you
Posted on 01-14-07 10:15 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

come on now. you have PhD, very educated person. you should be able to search potential opportunity online. you are posting like a high school kid. jsut to start, why dont you apply for post doc in some university here in usa? just a thought, and then you can go from there.
Posted on 01-14-07 1:23 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Apply for Subway,Mc Donnals ,Gas stations.....&.....Jobs like that.....hurry up mann....seat limited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on 01-14-07 3:28 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

dude stay in nepal man. if you come here you can only work in fast food restaurants and gas station(petrol pump) like mirsi bro has said. it's a waste of talent don't be another brained drained from nepal.
Posted on 01-14-07 3:44 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Airight enough with the crap. If you wanna get a job, you have few options. Getting into some international co and getting a job into US seems little far fetched. However you what you can do as if you have PHD, go for Post Doc. Get good GRE score and get into a uni for a post doc. YOu will make decent money. But the only issue might be for visa status. I am not sure I think you get J1 for Post docs. That means you have to go back after completion of your post doc. IF you can get into Post doc and uni is sponsoring H1 then you are all set. peace out
Posted on 01-14-07 3:45 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

YeA make sense of what I wrote above. Too many typos. peace
Posted on 01-14-07 4:59 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

firstly, you dont need GRE to do post doc. secondly, even if you come here in J1, if there is no 2 year home residency requirement, its not big deal.. you can change it to H1. you dont have to go back. best option is post doc for you. if you are really good, you might end up becoming assistant professor in some university.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
बिहे गर्न अगाडी प्रियांकाले आफ्ना शुभेक्छुकहरुलाई यसरी आफ्नो पोल्ने धुंवादार शरीर (smoking hot body) देखाईन
How to Apply for International Drivers Permit in Nepal?
is it good to marry girl who are already in US or go back to Nepal and do arrange marriage?
थुतुनो र मुतुनो ठिक ठाउँमा भएन भने life damage !!!
Nepalese Man Sentenced on Marriage Fraud Charges
Question on getting advance parole for tps holder.
W2 issue
Presidential rights to assassination rights?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters