Filing I-130 for my spouse and child.
1. I understand I have to file separate I-130 for spouse and child.
2. The first step is to file I-130 and once it is approved then only I can file I-485 and other forms if necessary (I-131 Travel , I765(work permit)
3. In I-130 form question 14- date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission
For place - Since I filed GC through my employer.
Should I write the USCIS service center that is available at back of my green card? In my case it's Lincoln Nebraska.
or It's the city where I used to live and work(address of my employer) while filing I-485?
4. In I-130 question 17. List spouse and all children of your relative
Should I write my wife name or my name as spouse of my relative?
I assume for children it's my son information
5. I-130 Question 20 - If your relative's native alphabet is other than Roman letters, write his or her name and foreign address in the native alphabet
Should I leave it blank?
6. I-130 Question 22 - My spouse is back in NEPAL. so Should I fill up the second portion
If your relative is not eligible for adjustment of status, he or she will apply for visa abroad at the American consular post in :
City: Pokhara and Country (NEPAL)
Sincere Thanks for your appropriate suggestion.