Travel Document Help
Posts 3 · Viewed 1287 · Go to Last Post
· Snapshot 0
Like · Likedby · 0

Currently, I am on U visa.
I was planning not to go Nepal until I got green card. But I have some bad situation and thinking to go back for some time. Actually, my mother is sick and I wanted to be with her for some months.
Is there any way I can apply travel document and go Nepal. If there is a process, how long does it takes?
· Snapshot 34
Like · Liked by · 0
Have you already applied for green card? The application allows you to apply for travel document and EAD for free (apart from application fees itself). Processing times are expected to be long at this time. I applied for travel document in November last year but since all ASC offices are closed and they cannot get biometrics appointments done, it is taking a long time. You can also visit field offices for emergency travel document.

If not you should ask the immigration attorney that you are working with.
· Snapshot 99
Like · Liked by · 0
Thanks for your reply.
I haven't applied green card yet. I am eligble to apply green card after a year. However, I have
EAD card and approved U visa. Not sure if it is good decision to go Nepal in this situation. If there any process for re-entering USA, then I would like to see options.
Please log in to reply to this post

You can also log in using your Facebook
View in Desktop
What people are reading
You might like these other discussions...
· Posts 476 · Viewed 24738 · Likes 618
· Posts 35 · Viewed 19548 · Likes 50
· Posts 1 · Viewed 10
· Posts 26 · Viewed 9804 · Likes 27
· Posts 58 · Viewed 2672 · Likes 33
· Posts 5 · Viewed 315 · Likes 5
· Posts 727 · Viewed 57190 · Likes 392
· Posts 26 · Viewed 2898 · Likes 10
· Posts 8 · Viewed 966 · Likes 2
· Posts 7 · Viewed 684 · Likes 2

Travel Partners
Travel House Nepal
Air Zone
Travel Solution USA
Himalayan Treasures & Travels
Aero Nepal
Zen Travels
Nepas Travel Tours