Kurakani Jobs Rooms Events Post Classifieds Login Register
things to do to start IT consulting company
Posts 13 · Viewed 6294 · Go to Last Post
· Snapshot 0
Like · Likedby · 0
what needs to be done by gc holder to start IT consulting company?
LLC or C or S?
I assume LLC.
what's the procedure.
Thanks in advance.
RESPONSES :: Showing All
· Snapshot 60
Like · Liked by · 0
Mail me changsui@dimsumclub.com. Very useful software for your IT company. You give me feedback of you like. Thank you.
· Snapshot 66
Like · Liked by · 0
Hello deepocean,
Where are you intending to establish the IT Consulting company? Message me. I will give you some tips.
· Snapshot 97
Like · Liked by · 0
If u want to buy existing LLC let me know.
· Snapshot 351
Like · Liked by · 0
Main and first thing to do. Have a tonne of money.
· Snapshot 352
Like · Liked by · 0
No money no investment
· Snapshot 369
Like · Liked by · 0
all the replies to my question are irrelevant. may be my question is not right itself.
no, i don't have $$ to invest. i am broke.
All i want is to provide c2c IT consulting service to the client instead of working on w2. If i am not wrong, to provide c2c service i need to have my own registered company which i want to expand with other IT consultants in future.
· Snapshot 377
Like · Liked by · 0
deepocean, to provide c2c also as middle company first you need contacts to companies.. if there are contractors available you have to run their payroll, if you want legit like Teksystems and all then you need some strong presence in the market, else for now you have to be like others-- you know what i mean, then for that you will have to pay your contractors for some expense if they are out of contract.. good lawyers contact as well.. If you have just entered the IT market even you mentioned on some post you are GC holder, i would recommend you be consultant for some time and see how these companies work, then you dive into it.. I would apologize if I am off topic
· Snapshot 382
Like · Liked by · 0
And other thing.. the way things are going these days.. until and unless you have contractors with GC, then forget it, it will tough... and if I have GC i would never use 3rd or 4th party vendor, I would reach out to prime vendor.. there are jobs everywhere..
· Snapshot 398
Like · Liked by · 0
thanks guitarcenter
hmm it's been a while i have been working in IT. All my jobs are either permanent with the company or I worked as contractors on w2. Yes, I am gc.
Now, I want to work directly with client on c2c to establish a good relation with companies so that in future i can hire contractors for their project and they could trust me.
yes, something like Tek system.
So, all i wanted to know if i have to register a company for that and if yes is it be LLC or C or S?
· Snapshot 538
Like · Liked by · 0
i think you can go with llc. i dont have consultancy but if you google some old consultancies they are llc. i don't believe someone who has one will really help you, this is my experience.
· Snapshot 552
Like · Liked by · 0
if you have landed on a job through consultancy then it should explain most of the thing. you only need someone who is willing to take the job. finding a job should not be a problem.
· Snapshot 970
Like · Liked by · 0
thank you guys. my entire effort was to be familiar with the process. to some extent, all your replies do help. thank you for your time and suggestion. cheers!!
Please log in to reply to this post

You can also log in using your Facebook
View in Desktop
What people are reading
You might like these other discussions...
· Posts 12 · Viewed 574
· Posts 2 · Viewed 231
· Posts 1 · Viewed 25
· Posts 1 · Viewed 38
· Posts 1 · Viewed 336
· Posts 2 · Viewed 546
· Posts 1 · Viewed 109
· Posts 1 · Viewed 151
· Posts 1 · Viewed 316
· Posts 5 · Viewed 625

Travel Partners
Aero Nepal
Travel Solution USA
Travel House Nepal
Air Zone
Nepas Travel Tours
Himalayan Treasures & Travels